Beer & Brewer Spring 2016
– We take a look at Australia’s most consumed beer style, pale ale.
– The results are in! We announce Australia’s Top 50 Beer Venues, Top 15 Regional Beer Venues and Top 50 Brewpubs!
– Asian beer – from clean, crisp lagers to espresso stouts, we look at the full spectrum of Asian beer.
– We chat to five gypsy brewers changing the traditional view of what it takes to get into the craft beer industry.
– The Beer Pilgrim takes us inside the secretive world of Westmalle Monastery.
– Our biggest IPA tasting ever!
– A look at what could be the world’s oldest beer, discovered off the coast of Tasmania.
– 11 homebrew recipes to try.
– 76 beers & ciders tasted.
And much more!